Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Top 5 Best Gmail Themes

5. "Tree" - The aptly named "tree" theme does indeed have but one tree. It also has a gloomy pillow of clouds at the top that makes me sleepy just clicking on my inbox. Meh.




4. "Graffiti" - This one does not get as many points because I just don't think it lives up to its potential. Yeah, it's got some graffiti in the background at the top, but other than that, it's just black. Now, if they moved the graffiti-style google logo to the top, then it would be a front-runner.



3. "Desk" - This one is cute. Way more upbeat than say...the tree. It's like, oh I'm just going to check my email AH how did my desk get on my computer screen!? Oh. Oh wait. It's just gmail. Oh gmail, you fooled me again.


2. "Ninja" - a fan favorite, this one gets major points for its badass gmail logo and overall cool graphics. It also has cute little ninjas prancing about. Props, gmail.


1. "Beach" - this baby actually lets you set your location in the world so that you get to see what the beach might look like there depending on the time of day. For example, I set mine to Honolulu so I see sunrises and sunsets and different times. It's just delightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment