In keeping with the Hitler theme, here is what the Fuhrer would look like in each of the following years.
8. 1992. I'd like to have seen anyone in Germany take him seriously while wearing that sweater.
6. 1980 and 1984. Hitler's artistic side. Before he got rejected by art school and decided to kill millions of people. The first one: Bob Ross, anyone? The second: Hugh Laurie?
5. 1978. Look at those golden curls. Irony: his favorite song was "Stayin' Alive" by the Beegees.
4. 1970. Oh, the Tears of a Clown. Is it just me or does he look like Napoleon Dynamite?
2. 1988 and 1990. If there's one thing everybody knows about Hitler, it's that he was business in the front and party in the back.
Little known fact: Hitler was the the original fifth member of Boyz II Men. In fact, he wrote the original version of "Motown Philly."
Fuhrer Hitler's back again
Doin' a little Arian thing
Adolf Hitler going off
Not too hard, not too soft...